Today International companies have carved a niche on Indian soils. These companies have a strong belief that students having an international exposure with an Indian Background are more competitive than their counterparts with no international exposure. An insight into a world of understanding in all areas including beliefs, values, culture, tradition and language makes a student adaptable to a wider section of the corporate world. Students are taken to Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and other European countries. Students of 2011-13 batch visited Dubai, 2012-14 batch visited Singapore and 2013-15 batch visited Dubai again.
DUBAI TOUR (22nd – 27th May’2015)
SINGAPORE TOUR (25th – 30th Jan’2014)
DUBAI TOUR (25th – 30th Nov’2012)
Students visited Singapore that has reinvented itself as one of Southeast Asia’s most modern and dynamic cities in the month of January 2014. Melding together a mass of different cultures, cuisines and architectural styles, the city-state is now studded with vast new showpiece constructions to complement its colonial-era hotels and civic buildings.
The students visited the Nanyang Technological University and other educational institutions to see how the educational system works there. Also they were made able to grasp an insight on Singapore’s industrial growth and how they have improved their working with limited resources.
- One of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Often voted as one of the best places to live and work in Asia
- Business hub home to over 7,000 multinational companies
- Well established corporate and public R&D investment
- Excellent national transport system and easy access from over 150 cities worldwide
- Strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship backed by large investments
- Education system based on a bilingual policy (English with Malay/Mandarin/Tamil
Our students visited Dubai, the most populous city and one of the seven emirates that make up the country United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the month of November 2012.
The visit included educational institutes & Dubai Industrial City, where more than 150 companies enjoy easy access to a complete industrial real estate solution, at a single location.
Dubai is the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. The city of Dubai is located on the emirate’s northern coastline and heads up the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area.
- Dubai is to host World Expo 2020.
- A major transport hub for passengers and cargo.
- As of 2012, Dubai is the 22nd most expensive city in the world and the most expensive city in the Middle East.