About GENPACT(website: www.genpact.com)
Presence in 18 countries, with 70 delivery centers; 68000+ employees and Growing with Robust supply chain of talent; 800+ Clients with 4700+ Processes; Education at Work for its employees – Management courses from IIM, XLRI, IMT etc. Finance courses like CFA, CPA, and Management Accounting etc. Insurance, software, analytics etc. Various online trainings also available for employees from Harvard Business Publishing.
See these videos to learn more about the organization: (Click on links given below)
Genpact (An Overview): //drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mnvd9yXGm7N3ZkTFRKUmdRTjA/view?usp=sharing
Genpact (Hiring & Training of Employees)://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mnvd9yXGm7WHpiVnoxc0FhZzg/view?usp=sharing
Date of Pool/Joint Campus Drive: 31st March’2017
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
Applications are Closed
(Please read all details given below before apply for your participation)
Venue: Campus – Dewan V.S. Group of Institutions ( www.dewaninstitutes.com )
Delhi - Mussorie By Pass Road, NH-58 Partapur, Meerut - 250103 Uttar Pradesh, India (Landmark: Near BIG BITE Resort/Restaurant) .
- Only Registered Candidates will be allowed.
- Registered candidates will be informed at times through “SMS/Email/Phone Call” for further updates till the time of recruitment process completion.
- All participants MUST carry their College ID/Govt. ID for Gate/Venue Entry Verification and 3 copies of CV, 2 passport sized photos.
Batches Eligible: 2015, 2016 (Passed Outs); 2017 (Passing Outs)
Positions/Job Profiles are for – All Graduates (including B. Pharmacy/BPT/MPT) & “B.Com + MBA/PGDM”.
Profile Offered (Eligible Streams) - Job Profile further details have been given below at the end of this document.
Bond needs to be signed if - (Only for any employee travelling on “Foreign Assignment” i.e. if they are sending abroad by organization) – Then employee needs to sign a bond for 2 years as it involves investment from company.
The hiring activity will start at 9:40 AM and will include the mentioned rounds to complete the hiring procedure
Round 1 : HR
Round 2 : VNA(I-Speak)
Round 3: AMCAT (Pen-paper test)
Candidates clearing above mentioned will be given conditional “Offer Letter” and can join after completion of course subject to clearance of managerial/business line round at the time of joining.
Finance & Accounting
- (B.Com Or “B.Com + MBA/PGDM” only)
- Should have strong accounting knowledge.
- Able to explain theoretical concepts & accounting principles.
- Should have proficient communication skills
- Open for 24*7 working Environment.
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- (Any graduate except Tech graduate)
- Should have Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
- Data Analysis, Interpretation, Data Review.
- Investigate and make decision.
- Good Analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excel Skills – Basic
- Typing speed – 25 - 30 WPM with 90% accuracy.
- Proficient written English skills (Good grammar and vocabulary)
- Good Communication Skills
Voice (Customer Services/ Collections)
- (B.Tech / BCA and Any graduate)
- Should possess basic Technical Support/ Network Troubleshooting.
- Should be Comfortable with Customer Service/ Customer Support.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Open for 24*7 working Environment.
Life Sciences ProfileFor “B.Sc. - Life Science/Zoology/Botany/Biology/Biotech/Bio Medical Science/Microbiology/Biochemistry”, B. Pharmacy/BPT/MPT Key Skills:
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology, clinical diagnoses, impairments & treatments
- Good communication skills (Written & verbal)
- Claims Processing & Adjudication basis the hospital invoice received and payer specific policies and guidelines
- Analyze the insurance Policy document and make decision on claims eligibility.
- Call Hospital provider and have conversation around the impairment, procedure & diagnosis codes.
- Working in Healthcare process wherein assess claims for Client products.
- Work on the commission reports sent by the client.
For any further inquiry or help – please contact: Abhishek Verma Head – Corporate Relations/Placement Dewan VS Group of Institutions, Meerut Mobile: 0-9557211103 Email: email@example.com Website: www.dewaninstitutes.com Download “CAMPUS/ VENUE LOCATION MAP”